Join a growing team in a rewarding field.
Collier-Laurence Orthotics and Prosthetics is hiring for two positions listed below. Please send your resume to Mike@collieroandp.com and we will contact you to schedule an interview.
Job Title: Sales Position
We are a leading provider of innovative medical devices in the Orthotic and Prosthetic field and are seeking a highly motivated and results-driven individual to help us continue to grow and make a positive impact on patients’ lives.
If you are driven by integrity, self-motivated, quick thinker, and a team player then you should be on our fast-paced team at Collier O&P. Collier has a small family business feeling with three locations and a state-of-the-art fabrication facility providing all levels of orthotic and prosthetic patient care services.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with healthcare professionals in the Orthotic and Prosthetic industry
- Targeting; Orthopedics, Podiatry, PM&R, In-Patient Rehab, Spine, Trauma, CCS, Pediatric Specialty, Cardiovascular, Plastic Surgery, and Hospital Call Services
- Demonstrating and promoting our medical devices to customers referring to Orthotic and Prosthetic companies
- Achieving sales targets and growing the business in your territory
- Staying current on industry trends, market dynamics, and competitor activity in the Orthotic and Prosthetic field
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A passion for healthcare and a desire to make a difference in the lives of Orthotic and Prosthetic patients.
- Proven sales experience in growth, particularly in the musculoskeletal medical device industry
- 2 years in outside sales, understanding of musculoskeletal structure, human anatomy, Kinesiology is a plus.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
Sales Team member will be responsible for growth of the company in the East Bay Area. A protected territory of a 40-mile radius. Goal is to build relationships with Physicians, Therapist, and referral coordinators to grow our specialty areas and products with high margins.
If you are a driven and self-motivated individual who is looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the Orthotic and Prosthetic medical device industry, please send your resume to Mike@collieroandp.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
We offer a competitive commission structure and benefits package, along with the opportunity for growth and advancement within the company.
Job Title: CPO Practitioner
Would you like to work and play in the golden state in sunny California? Are you driven by integrity, self-motivated, quick thinker, and a team player. In that case, you should be on our fast-paced team at Collier O&P. Collier has a small family business feeling with three locations and central fabrication providing all levels of orthotic and prosthetic patient care services.
Help a growing team in three Northern California communities. Collier is a thriving orthotic and prosthetic company with many specialties in Scoliosis, Spina bifida, Pediatric care, Stroke, and Trauma patients. As Collier grows internally, the opportunity has opened to bring on an outstanding new team player. With our innovation and market share growth, we need to hire a certified CPO. This position will have many exciting responsibilities, but “our first priority is Patient Care”!
The appropriate candidate will operate in a multi-office environment 30 minutes from each other, while providing excellent clinical and communication skills. This position requires completion of an accredited program. CPO accreditation from ABC or BOC and three years of experience treating patients. Experience with Pediatric Orthotics, Prosthetics, Trauma and Spina Bifida is a plus, as well as CAD/CAM and OPIE experience.
Tasks for this position include Patient exams, formulating device recommendations, Hospital call responsibilities, delivery, adjustments, and modifications of O&P devices for patients, and instructing patients on appliance use and maintenance. In addition, the candidate will participate in orthotic clinics and in continuing education for accounts and self-improvement.
We offer a competitive salary/benefit structure to commensurable with experience; it includes car, health, vacation, continuing education, and 401K. Also, a hiring bonus for that right Team Player!
Patient Care responsibilities
- Examine, interview, measure patients and “listen to their needs” to develop a care plan.
- Fit, test, and evaluate device on patients and adjust for proper fit, function, and comfort, for the best outcome
- Spend the extra time to Instruct patients in the use and care of orthosis, more time upfront for fewer refits.
- Design orthopedic devices based on physicians’ prescriptions, examination, measurement of patients. and what your patients’ goals are.
- Maintain patients’ records under ABC and CMS standards, in OPIE
- Cad Cam and Plaster modifying bench alignment, and finishing work
- Select materials and components to be used, based on device design and fee schedule
- Transparent communication with physicians to formulate specifications of prescriptions for orthopedic devices.
- Follow up to referral sources on any technical aspect of the device and patient
- Repair, rebuild, and modify orthopedic appliances.
- Construct and fabricate appliances or supervise others who are constructing the appliances.
- Update skills and knowledge by attending conferences and seminars.
- Present our company story and specialties to the healthcare community.
- Help to manage inventory of material and keep facilities in order