Collier-Laurence Orthotics and Prosthetics serves patients in and around Sacramento, Pleasant Hill and Oakland, CA.
We are a medical patient care facility for patients with orthosis and prosthesis needs. We have manufacturing on-site to provide custom solutions based on patient diagnosis, and we work with the patient’s care team for the best possible patient outcome. Our website address is: https://www.collieroandp.com.
Last Updated On June 2, 2023
When do we collect information?
We collect information when you subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, or message us through social websites or email. We do not collect any HIPPA-related patient information on this website.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
• To follow up with patient general inquiries after initial correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
Photos on our website are sourced through vendors, stock photo services, and our own photography with patient permissions. If you have any questions about the images on our website, please contact our webmaster at email@example.com.
We employ google analytics on our website to learn about visitors to our site. If you contact us through our contact form, we will not sell or otherwise share your information with outside sources. There is no patient medical data on this website.
If you subscribe to our newsletter, each issue has an unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email so you may unsubscribe at any time. We do not sell or distribute your contact information to any other sources.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Do not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include information about third-party products or services on our website. These third-party websites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites. If you have concerns, please contact us at email@example.com
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
It is not the intention of Collier & Laurence Orthotics and Prosthetics to provide specific medical or legal advice but rather to provide consumers with information to better understand their health and healthcare issues. Collier-Laurence Orthotics and Prosthetics does not endorse any specific treatment, technology, company, service, or device. Most devices are provided through a doctor’s prescription and guidance. Consumers are urged to consult with their healthcare providers for specific medical advice or before making any purchasing decisions involving their care.
Collier Orthotics and Prosthetics, Sacramento
3830 Auburn Blvd, Suite A, Sacramento, CA 95821 USA
Collier Orthotics and Prosthetics, East Bay
3161 Putnam Blvd, Pleasant Hill, CA
Laurence Orthotics and Prosthetics
3324 Webster Street, Oakland CA 94609