Before your first appointment
Please click the location below to complete this information before your visit to reduce waiting time in the office.
COVID-19 Office Visit Guidelines
At Collier, nothing is more important than the health and safety of our patients and staff. Here are the following precautions we will be taking to combat this changing situation:
- Limiting the number of people in our facility at any given time.
- Reducing patient appointments to comply with social distancing in waiting rooms
- We ask that patient family members remain in vehicle at the time of patient appointment
- Pediatric patient can be accompanied by an adult during their appointment
In-Office Visit Procedures
- All patients entering the clinic will sanitize or wash their hands on the way in.
- We will continue to disinfect all equipment and surfaces after each treatment.
- We will be modifying treatment to accommodate your specific needs.·
- We ask you to help our efforts by staying home if you feel sick or are at risk.
Those defined as at risk are:·
— The elderly
— Those with heart or lung disorders
We are doing our best to take the proper precautions and modifications to meet the needs of our patients. Please make sure you are doing your best to protect yourself, and if you have any questions or concerns, please visit www.cdc.gov/coronavirus.